Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thank Heaven For Tiny Little Heads

Here Reese is all dressed up to go on our walk. I have to add, that the hat she is wearing went with an outfit she got as a newborn; actually she wore it home from the hospital. It of course swallowed her (the whole outfit) because she was so much smaller than we anticipated, so we just rolled the hat up. Thankfully, my tiny little princess doesn't have a huge head and can wear her adorable hat this year, and it fits perfectly!!! Thank Heaven for Tiny Little Heads!!!



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We have the opposite problem...Maddie got a hat for kids from her grandpa the other day and it was too small so we had to get the adult small. Big noggins run in our family I guess. Reese looks to cute in her hat!

Anonymous said...

Reese looks precious!! I love little hats like that!