We got some sad news last night... Justin's great Aunt Polly passed away yesterday evening. She would have been 95 on Christmas Eve! Had she not recently had a stroke, I am convinced she may have outlived us all! :) The stroke left her partially paralyzed and unable to speak, and she would not eat so her body just grew week. We are thankful that she is in Heaven with her sister (Justin's Maw-maw) and that she can run and play and be perfectly healthy. But we will miss her so much. Justin lived in South East Texas and because of one reason or another, we had not made it down to his old stompin grounds. However, by the Grace of God, we went there about a month ago so that Aunt Polly could meet her sweet great great niece and first baby for the Cooley children. I am so thankful for that time that we shared with her and the memories we captured! Here are just a few.
Aunt Polly and Reese

She was so excited to meet her- I think she even said "well I declare..."

Aunt Polly, Justin, Reese and I

4 Generations
No comments:
Post a Comment